Московский Ветеринарный Форум
Sign in to follow this  
huangjian123

d to be resig

Wide receiver Josh Gordon had very little time on the field with the Browns this summer Phil Simms Jersey , but that won’t stop him from playing against the Steelers in the first game of the regular season.

As expected, Gordon was a participant in Monday’s practice after tweaking his hamstring shortly after returning to the team in late August. Gordon did not report to camp on time because he was following the “health and treatment plan” put in place after multiple suspensions for violating the substance-abuse policy.

Browns coach Hue Jackson said in a Monday press conference that Gordon is “right on schedule” to play against the Steelers. Jackson also reiterated that Gordon will not start the game and that rookie Antonio Callaway will get the nod with the first team alongside Jarvis Landry.

How much Gordon will play remains to be seen, but the lack of a starting nod may not wind up mattering much if he’s healthy and the Browns are running a lot of multiple receiver sets.

Stop us if you’ve heard this one before. Actually, you have heard this one before. And you’re about to hear it again.

The Colts are targeting a training-camp return from quarterback Andrew Luck from his shoulder injury.

Last year, the Colts seemed to be resigned to the possibility that Luck may not be ready to participate in training camp as the offseason program concluded. It was regarded as a surprise at the time Steven Nelson Jersey , and some regarded our effort to read between the lines as #clickbait and/or #fakenews. Obviously, it was neither. (For a change.)

This year, the target continues to be training camp.

“[The] timeline鈥檚 good,” Colts G.M. Chris Ballard said during a recent visit to PFT Live. “You know, he鈥檚 actually not even throwing a football. He鈥檚 doing everything we鈥檙e asking him to do. He鈥檚 got a program specifically laid out that puts his timeline to be back at training camp. He didn鈥檛 want to skip a step. I don鈥檛 know if he skipped a step last year Vonn Bell Jersey , but I think he felt the pressure of coming back. Not rushing; I don鈥檛 want to say rushing. But, you know, he felt the pressure of coming back. And he couldn鈥檛 get back right. This year, whenever he sat down with me in early January he said, ‘Look Alvin Kamara Jersey , I don鈥檛 want to skip a step. I want to do this the right way.’ And he鈥檚 doing that. He looks the best I鈥檝e seen him. His body鈥檚 in great shape. His arm feels really good. He鈥檚 just taking it step by step. We鈥檙e looking at training camp as our target date right now.”

Plenty of people won’t believe this, given the history of statements from the Colts that have ended up being not believable. Does Ballard have concerns that there’s so much doubt about the veracity of the team’s statements about Luck?

“No, I get it,” Ballard said. “I get it. And I don鈥檛 blame the people for asking the questions. That鈥檚 why I don鈥檛 mind answering it. I mean, it was unfortunate last year. I mean Nico Siragusa Jersey , that was a blow to us. There was never a point that we didn鈥檛 expect him back. I think maybe that was being a little too optimistic in our eyes, but we expected him back. I get the questioning. Until Andrew steps off Week One and walks out of that tunnel and starts playing again, we鈥檙e still going to answer questions. There鈥檚 still going to be doubt. And I get that. That鈥檚 why I don’t mind standing up there answering the questions. I don鈥檛 mind and I get where the doubt comes from.”

It definitely will keep coming until Luck can play. And play well. And then the question will become whether and when he suffers the next injury that make shelve him for an indefinite period of time.

Authentic Womens Kyle Lauletta Jersey